March 20, 2012

Lookbook: Chambray Shirt

J.Crew Factory Chambray Shirt
J.Crew Factory Chambray Shirt; J.Crew Classic Mini in Felted Wool; Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses, DL40; Banana Republic Ashley Bow Ballet Flats; Banana Republic Scarf
J.Crew Factory Chambray Shirt
J.Crew Factory Chambray Shirt

It was 70 degrees in Boston today so I put on a skirt WITHOUT black tights for the first time this year! It felt wonderful. I love this weather. 

The chambray shirt I'm wearing is one of my favorite pieces at the moment. I can dress it up or dress it down. Here, I paired it with a red-orange skirt and leopard print scarf. I wouldn't wear this look to work (skirt is too short), but I'd certainly wear this out shopping on a bright sunny day!

More often than not, I have a hard time finding button-downs that are long enough for my torso. This chambray shirt, however, is plenty long enough and tucks nicely into a skirt or pair of pants. I'm wearing a size M from J.Crew Factory. Buy here on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment